Monday, March 22, 2010

Impatience

One thing I realized in my journey of personal growth is that my lack of patience has not allowed me to fully enjoy life. I want things to happen now and I cannot wait to know where I'm heading, why, in which way,etc.
In my journey inward I've discovered that I am very fortunate to have everything I have and be where I am now. However, I tend to reach for more, which is not a bad thing, it's just that it seems like I am never happy with what I have accomplished and don't have the time to enjoy it.

That is changing.  

My awareness increases all the time and with that my appreciation and gratitude for where I am and have, even if I want more, or want to achieve more. My goal now is to continue evolving, changing, improving, learning, dreaming and above all, enJOYing life and love, despite the adversities, challenges and pain.

I'm ready to live fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this article? I welcome your comments here.