Friday, March 26, 2010

Remembrance

I want to keep this feeling forever. It is pure bliss. My heart feels so full and happy right now. I look around and get teary eyed about the simple acts of kindness that I'm witnessing around me. I feel hopeful and encouraged. I am sensing the energy of the world changing and is making me feel high.
 
It is a bit hard to describe with words, but this feeling fills my entire being. It starts in my heart and, like an explosion, it extends to everything inside and outside of me. It is a feeling of hope, a feeling of love for humanity, a feeling of positive change.

How did it happen?

As I was walking to my car after a very powerful and transformative session with a client, I felt as if I was walking next to someone who had his/her hand on my back. It felt comforting and supportive. I was instantly filled with so many emotions and hopes for the future, it was hard not to smile and cry and the same time.

I don't know exactly how it started, but the feeling of love for the world was so intense that I could, once again, remember the wisdom of the ages, that we are all connected.

I want to stay in a permanent state of remembrance yet I know routine will set in and the mundane will catch up with me. However, it is up to me to keep this flame alive, to stay connected, to continue experiencing these blessed moments and remembering that we are all one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this article? I welcome your comments here.