Friday, March 19, 2010

Sea Glass

I went to the beach to meditate, with the conscious intention to make time to increase my spiritual connections. I found a spot with no one around so I wouldn't be disturbed. As I was beginning to relax, a bearded man appeared from the rocks. He did not look homeless or dirty but his sudden appearance startled me. He was wearing a baseball cap, a cut out shirt, wet jeans from the ocean waves, and tennis shoes. His arms had some kind of tattoo and he was carrying a bag full of little rocks.

My antennae immediately went up and I could relax no more. All I did was watch every single one of his moves and prepared myself to call 911 if needed. He was minding his own business, looking for certain kind of pebble to add to his collection. I was supposed to be meditating, but who could? with a strange man lurking around? I asked my spirit guides if this was a test, to see if I could meditate even when on guard. The answer that came was, maybe he's an angel sent to you. I tried to calm my self down as I reassured myself that angels sometimes come in different forms while I recalled the looks of those not-so-nice men who have hurt girls in the recent years.

Moments later, the tattooed man seemed to have finished his search and began walking back... my way. I was watching every move and planning my exit in my head. I was preparing myself to run, scream, call 911, whatever it took. OK, maybe I was not that tense, I just thought I should be prepared, jic.

On his way back, the man stopped to show me a couple of green sea glass he had collected and wondered out loud what they were. My anxiety went down (but not my guard) as I commented that they were probably seven-up glass bottles. He looked at me and asked, "do they really get like that? how?" It sounded like a little child, wondering why the sky is blue. I answered shortly, "tumbled." "Oh!" he answered. "I found some amber ones too" he added as he resume his walk back. "Have a good day!" was his comment as he walked away.

I resumed my meditation with no further interruptions. During my meditation I felt the need to open up my heart and had a vision of a Native American man with a large headdress. I was puzzled as if that was a shaman or a king. I felt complete and decided to go home. The first thing I did upon my return was to look for this image on the Internet. The image that came closer to what I had envisioned came from the blog of Charles Peden, a psychic man who can communicate with spirits, especially of animals.

Needless to say I devoured the information, as his blogs were very simple and easy to read. He wasn't talking mumble-jumble, he was so clear I felt like I was reading a friend's blog. I went to his website where I found out what he used to do for a living previous to his re-discovery of the gift: Sea Glass Association Founder...

Can you connect the dots? My guidance had some strange ways to show me what I needed to see. Nevertheless, I feel aware and connected and this experience validates it. I had set the intention to make time to connect more spiritually and I was already experiencing it.

Thank you.
I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this article? I welcome your comments here.